Topics Include Wdesk Platform Enhancements, New Wdata Capabilities, Expanded Partnerships and Regulatory Changes
AMES, Iowa – June 12, 2018 – Workiva (NYSE:WK), a leader in data collaboration, reporting and compliance solutions, today announces that more than 75 different sessions will be offered at its seventh annual Workiva User Conference to be held September 19-21, 2018 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee.
The Workiva User Conference brings together customers and industry leaders for three days of training, networking and professional development.
The Workiva User Conference will include:
- Keynote speech by Amy Purdy, top-ranked U.S. adaptive snowboarder, author and motivational speaker.
- Hands-on workshops on the next generation of Wdesk.
- Sessions to explore new Wdata capabilities, including data preparation.
- Customer panelists who will share best practices and tips and tricks of the trade.
- Opportunities to connect with Workiva partners and conference sponsors.
- Sessions on U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) compliance, eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL).
- Timely conversations around Inline XBRL and policy changes.
- Sessions on Wdesk for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and Internal Controls, including audit, testing, evidence management, data management and reporting.
- Ability to earn more than 15 CPE credits.
About the Workiva User Conference
The Workiva User Conference brings together over 1,700 accounting, finance, and compliance professionals, industry thought leaders, and Workiva experts. The conference provides the opportunity for training and professional development, continuing education credit, sharing best practices, and networking with peers.
Read full press release here.