Thursday, June 27 | 11:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
The Pyramid Club
1735 Market Street, 52nd Floor, Philadelphia
Join us for an exclusive IPO workshop featuring panelists from Duane Morris, Nasdaq, and PwC. This is your chance to hear from experts who have led issuers through some of the most recent high-profile IPOs.
Built specifically for executives at emerging growth companies, panelists will discuss how they approach common IPO challenges, what to consider given the current state of the market, infrastructure planning and execution advice, and lessons learned from their deal experiences.
The following panelists will provide insight through a 21st century lens:
- Darrick Mix, Partner, Duane Morris LLP
- Jordan Saxe, Senior Managing Director, Nasdaq
- Mike Gould, Deals Partner and IPO Services Senior Partner, PwC
After this workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Organize operational details in preparation for the IPO, including JOBS Act considerations
- Identify technology and processes that scale to organizational needs
- Adapt plans to address the current regulatory environment and finance trends
Workiva offers one complimentary CPE credit for this workshop.